Genie Aerial Equipment
Used across the globe in a wide range of industries and applications, Genie aerial equipment is versatile and reliable. From government contracts to small construction sites, there is a Genie elevated work platform that will suit all job sites. Perfect for maintaining your facility and working over-top of obstacles, this line of aerial work platforms is versatile and reliable.
Genie Boom Lifts
With models designed for both indoor and out door applications, Genie boom lifts were developed to meet the needs of a wide range of applications. Whether you need a boom lift with zero emissions and limited noise option, or a rough terrain boom lift with enough clearance to get over rocky terrain, Genie has a machine for you.
- 2WD and 4WD options Available
- Self-Leveling Platforms That Rotate 90°
- Minimal and Zero Tailswing For Work in Confined Areas
- DC and Bi-Energy Machine Options For Sensitive Work Environments
Genie Aerial Work Platforms
For easy maintenance in hard to reach areas, Genie aerial work platforms are quick to set up and simple to operate. Cost effective for facilities that don’t need a full time lift, these units are available in both two and four base options. Light weight and easily maneuverable, these aerial work platforms have a small outrigger footprint making them perfect for confined spaces in busy facilities.
- Easily Maneuverable Through Standard Doorways
- Easy to Set Up and Operate
- Rigid Design for Optimal Strength and Reliability.
- Available with Non-Marking Swivel-Lock Casters For 360° Rotation
Genie Scissor Lifts
Genie Scissor Lifts are ideal for both indoor and out door applications. With a compact and light weight design as well as rough terrain scissor lift options, these elevated work platforms offer you competitive lift speeds, large working platforms, and positive traction control. When you need to navigate difficult terrain and increase efficiency, Genie scissor lifts are here to help.
- Working Heights From 21 ft. To 59 ft.
- Up To 50% Gradeability While Driving on Inclines
- 4WD Options With Positive Traction Control
- Capacities Ranging From 600 lbs. to 2,500 lbs.